scott-haymaker

Hello there my wmr States that my refund is still processing but your agent has told me that you guys have already been paid from my refund how is this possible?

The call was made last week to the turbo tax agent
mesquitebean

The IRS tool is quirky, overwhelmed at times, and may not be up to date with one's latest refund info.   At one point this season for some filers it was still saying "received by IRS" when some filers had already gotten their refunds.

Here's something you can check:

If you chose to pay the TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund, the funds go first from the IRS to a temporary account at an intermediary bank where the fees are subtracted.   Then that intermediary bank sends the rest of the funds on to your bank (or card.)   If you used that method to pay fees, we can tell you how to check on the funds at the level of the intermediary company (SBTPG).

You can log in to the refund lookup tool at SBTPG to see if your funds show up there.

To log in, choose the "For taxpayers" portal at:
https://www.sbtpg.com/

Then choose "Check with TPG."

SBTPG has a phone contact page at the following link. It also shows their business hours.  Even when they are closed, you may be able to get automated info, or you can log in as above.

https://help.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/230084587-Contact-Information

scott-haymaker

So thank you but no, they have not received my refund yet either but turbo tax won't tell me any info