erickcasillas

Hello, The IRS website states that my refund would be deposited today 2/5/2020 and I have yet to receive the refund ? Please help

Texas Roger

The bank can sometimes take a few days to post the refund to your account. Also if you had your TurboTax fees paid from your federal refund, the IRS sends the refund to the servicing bank that processes your refund to take out the fees before sending the balance on to your bank. That can take a few days. The IRS provided date is the date they send it to the first bank. 

Potentialysane2011

How long is a few days?  I was notified it went to my account on the 5th but its still not there

Texas Roger

You can track it at the processing service bank (SBTPG) using this link: https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login