mballard96

Hello so when I filed my taxes it filed one of my children I can no longer claim but it claimed her anyway how can I change this information?

How to change my refund to only carrying my second child not my first child who I can not claim 

ChristieB

If you have already submitted your return: if it gets rejected then you can go in and make the necessary changes. If it is accepted, you will need to amend your return. 

The link below will take you to a guide with the instructions on how to amend. The 2018 instructions will be added to this guide once the IRS has released the current form 1040X. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1894381-how-to-amend-change-or-correct-a-return-you-already-filed 

KarenL2

For your security, your personal documents have been removed from this public forum.
ChristieB