Hello my name is Aren and I filed my taxes April 6, 2019 and I still didn’t receive anything from the mail I was wondering where my federal taxes is at.

arenscott26

Turbotax doesn't mail your return .... did you choose to mail your return instead of efiling it ?  
arenscott26

Yes i choose to mail my return

Did you get a tracking number from the post office when you mailed it so you know if the IRS got it?  And mail federal and state in separate envelopes to different places?  Some people mailed both in the same envelope by mistake.
arenscott26

I see the problem it still says ready to mail so I have to print my federal forms out it has ten pages  then fill them out then I have to send it to the post office right

Correct ... in the FILE tab when you choose to mail in the return those were the instructions given ... log back in ...scroll down and click on ADD A STATE to open the closed return ... then click on the FILE tab again and complete it until you see the screen to print the return   OR   click on the tools option ( lower left ) then click on Print Center.

You can try to efile.  How to change from Mail to Efile <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5561257">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5561257</a>  
arenscott26

After I send it or bring it to the post office where do I my information to
Anonymous
Not applicable

since it would seem you are expecting a refund there should be no penalties or interest for late filing.   however, if the IRS changes something on your return that results in a tax liability, expect the bill to included taxes, penalties and interest.