soncat17

Hello it says the status for my state taxes are started and my fed taxes are pending. I thought I finished my state.. how do I complete?

NjoyBhappy

If you filed your Federal and State taxes at the same time, your State taxes will say "Started" until IRS has Accepted or Rejected your Federal tax return.

• TurboTax will send you an email when the Federal tax return has either been accepted or rejected by the IRS. 
  • If you filed the State with the Federal it will be forwarded automatically to the state. 
  • If you didn't send the State at the same time as the Federal Return then you will need to return, complete the state interview section and then the FILE tab to submit the state return.

NOTE: Your State return will not transmit until all the forms and schedules included in the return are available for filing, some of the forms are on delay this year. (See below under related information for the links). 

Related Information:

See TurboTax FAQ for more information: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302294