andypetty1

Hello, I started a LLC company this year, and would like to know what TurboTax product would work best for me filing my tax’s?

I started a LLC company this year, and would like to know what TurboTax product would work best for me filing my tax’s?

Using the TurboTax online editions you would need the Self-Employed edition to report income and expenses.

Any of the TurboTax desktop CD/Download edition can be used to report self-employment income and expenses.

What type of business entity is the LLC?  Single member unincorporated LLC?  Or a multi-member LLC Partnership?  Incorporated LLC as a S Corp?
andypetty1

Single member