cdogchn

Hello. I'm just wondering if you can help tell me why I owe money when I got a refund last year?

NoahL

We aren't able to depict your situation due to the lack of information, and we don't need you to disclose it in a public forum. Since you're using Deluxe, which is one of our highest products available, you have the option to contact an agent to speak with a Tax Specialist here at TurboTax.

Simply, when you sign in to your account, you should see a button in the upper right corner labeled "Contact" to get in touch with us so we can assess your situation and figure out how we can assist you.

NoahL