Hello. I haven't received Stimulus Check from IRS,...

Hello. I haven't received Stimulus Check from IRS, not the 1st time , nor 2nd time around. IRS phones do not answer. Whom should I contact Plz Advise Tnx

I e-filed all my Tax Returns thru Turbo Tax, everything on time. Who should i call?

Might be less frustrating to wait until you file your 2020 return. On that return you will be able to get any stimulus due to you. 

not to worry at this point.... there is a 'settle up' section on the 2020 tax return.... you can get credit for both stimulus payments that you are eligible for through the tax return.  It will appear on LINE 30 of Form 1040 and will increase your refund.  

The IRS will not be sending out stimulus payments beyond Jan 15, 2021 (yes, two weeks) and expect anyone who has not received their payments to 'settle up' on their 2020 tax return. 

does that help?