Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

emad-2020

Hello. I haven't received Stimulus Check from IRS, not the 1st time , nor 2nd time around. IRS phones do not answer. Whom should I contact Plz Advise Tnx

I e-filed all my Tax Returns thru Turbo Tax, everything on time. Who should i call?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Hello. I haven't received Stimulus Check from IRS, not the 1st time , nor 2nd time around. IRS phones do not answer. Whom should I contact Plz Advise Tnx

Might be less frustrating to wait until you file your 2020 return. On that return you will be able to get any stimulus due to you. 

not to worry at this point.... there is a 'settle up' section on the 2020 tax return.... you can get credit for both stimulus payments that you are eligible for through the tax return.  It will appear on LINE 30 of Form 1040 and will increase your refund.  

The IRS will not be sending out stimulus payments beyond Jan 15, 2021 (yes, two weeks) and expect anyone who has not received their payments to 'settle up' on their 2020 tax return. 

does that help? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies