cocosmooth30

Havent got my state refund yet wat information do i have to submit in order to get my refund says its in progess...?? Been 60 dayss ..please help

JillianG

If you needed to send anything extra in to complete your return and get your refund you would be notified by the state.  Since this is a community forum we cannot see account specific information.  What I would recommend doing at this point is contacting your State Department of Revenue and they should be able to give you more info on the status of your refund.

JillianG

cocosmooth30

Ok thanks alot i will contact them for futher information thanks again..