Have filed ez form through turbotax. Do I have to ...

Have filed ez form through turbotax. Do I have to mail anything or am I finished and now wait for the return

Did you efile?  Was it Accepted?

Did you go all the way through the File tab, through the 3 steps and hit the big orange Transmit Returns Now button?

You can check your efile status here     

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/   

When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  What does it say?

IRS payment status not available.can not determine eligability.