cdonati

Has my federal return transmitted, or do I still need to submit it?

MollsBBU

We'll send you an email when your return goes from pending status to Accepted or Rejected. After e-filing, your federal or state return may sit in Pending status 24-48 hours before its status changes.

You can also find out if the government received your return by checking your e-file status online here using your social security number and zip code.

After you've filed, you may go to the IRS site Where's My Refund to check the status of your refund. Or, if you're using a mobile device, you can download the IRS2Go app to check your refund status.

To track your state refund, you may reference this TurboTax FAQ.

MollsBBU