Wisco70

Has anyone with the PATH message already received their refund? Let's start tracking it. If so: 1)Did you have EIC or ACTC? 2)When did you file? 3)When did you get it?

Per the IRS website, WMR for these will be updated Feb 23, and refunds will be deposited starting Feb 27.
Wisco70

I've read that but I also read a comment from someone that he was aware of people with EITC that had now already received theirs, so I'm just trying to figure out if it really won't be available until the 27th or if the IRS was just giving themselves some padded wiggle room, in case there was another shut down. I'm hoping that they end up releasing the refunds sooner than that.
CiCi

I haven't read anyone with eic or actc have gotten their refund. People also think just because they claim kids they get actc or eic and that's not the case. So they think they have a credit and they don't.

I think this year it might be a little later because the Path doesn't lift until midnight tonight and there is no processing on the weekend. So people may start seeing direct deposit dates on the website next Wednesday 2/20 for Monday 2/25 and then another big update next Saturday 2/23 for a ddd of 2/27

I you check WMR 2 morrow it will probably show the Path message removed and show still processing or 1 bar.

Hope this helps