Has anyone who got accepted 2/7/20 gotten an updat...

Has anyone who got accepted 2/7/20 gotten an update? Better yet refund

My status bar on where is my refund has not moved at all and my tax return was approved on 2/2. It's sucks because I'm wondering if I did something wrong. 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

We know you'd like to receive your refund as fast as possible.  We have no control over how fast the IRS or your state returns your money to you. We're unable to track down, research, or expedite your refund, because those actions are only done by the government. You'll have to contact the IRS or your state tax office for help.

First, use this TurboTax website below to check the status of your e-filed return and if it was either accepted or rejected.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

If accepted by the IRS use the federal tax refund website to check the refund. You will find the most current information on their website. The blue/green  bar is used as a guide to track your refund status. The bar will fill in as your tax return begins processing. When the blue line is complete, this means that your tax return has been accepted by the IRS and you have an estimated date. 

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

The IRS releases most refunds within 21 calendar days after the e-filed return has been accepted (received), not 21 days from the e-filing date.