Has anyone who already filed and haven't received ...

Has anyone who already filed and haven't received a refund in over 30 days and under status said still processing will provide a refund date when available refer to topic 152

152 and has been able to talk to the IRS to know what that means or needs to be done because haven't been able to get live help in over a week

Yes, I filed 2/27/2020 and accepted 3/4/2020.  I never got past one bar on WMR and check yesterday and my bars disappeared.  Still no message except still processing and 152 code.  I got my transcripts online and saw a 570 hold on my return.  This was prior to the 21 days.  1st call guy said nothing just to wait 21 days.  He also told me tax transcripts don't mean anything and the 570 code wasn't a hold???  Umm Yes it is.  I'd like to report him because he was absolutely useless and grossly incompetent, not to mention down right lying.  2nd call the following week.  Young lady was very helpful and stated that I had not filed in 2017 and that a letter would be sent out at end of March.  I filed my late 2017 return and overnighted it to the IRS.  I see it was accepted on 3/23.  Still no movement.  I called for the 3rd and final time prior to shutdown and spoke with another lady that said a letter would be mailed 3/30 (insert eye roll) why so long after filing to send me a letter.  I can now see my 2017 filing on my tax transcript but had a code of 474 (which from what I can tell is just that it was filed late).  It's funny because I'll be getting a refund of $1411.  Guess they could have saved money if they didn't insist I file.  Here it is 4/6, still no letter, still no answers, and I desperately need this return.  I was expecting it mid March.  I've tried calling for a tax advocate but evidently this year is the worst with IRS as tax advocates aren't returning calls nor helping like they usually do.  Super frustrating.  

Can you access your transcripts?  That will give you insight on what is going on.  

I am in the same boat! They received mine on February 13th.  Next week will be my 2 month mark and still nothing 

Turbo Tax will not have a status on your refund. If the IRS website says processing, this means they are working on it.

Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS. https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/use-the-wheres-my-refund-tool

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

Me too same here nothing and no stimulus payment all begin from the letter 4464c 60 day review smh

Well I put the wrong address so I haven't received no letter maybe that's what's going on with mine thank you

So my refund falls into this criteria and I have no way to contact the IRS. What should I do?

My e-file was done by TurboTax late January. I received a letter from the IRS about needing to file the 8960 form and an updated 1040. I did all of that and mailed everything as of February 27th. Check my refund says Your return is still being processed.

Also the amount of the refund changed after the 8960 form was added. The amount that I have to use to get this info is the original amount, not the updated.

When to Call: Taxpayers should call the IRS to check on a refund only when:

• it has been 21 days or more since they e-filed,
  • more than six weeks since the return was mailed,
  • the “Where’s My Refund?” tool directs them to contact IRS

Due to the reduced staff at the IRS right now you will just have to wait ... the phones are not manned and the paper returns/notices are not being attended to so until the machine gets grinding again millions of taxpayers like you just have to wait.  

Well that's not good

I filed February 1, 2020. Here it is May 4, 2020 and I haven’t received so much as a letter letting me know what’s going on. I called the IRS the first week of March and the guy said that I was randomly selected to make sure my employer and I was doing everything right. Sounds like BS to me. He said that they only have 45 days from March 9 to approve the refund. Well we are passed that now. Who knows!!

Unfortunately, the IRS is extremely understaffed due to COVID-19. This has impacted the processing of e-filed returns. They are currently not processing paper returns, either. If you do not receive your refund by the time the IRS resumes normal operations, please reach out to them at 800 829 1040.

@Angelab78