turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has anyone else still not received their 3rd stimulus and the irs website still claims they don't have enough info to process your eip?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Has anyone else still not received their 3rd stimulus and the irs website still claims they don't have enough info to process your eip?

Have not received federal refund or 3rd stimulus. Filed Federal 1/14/21

2nd Stimulus 1/20/21

Accepted Federal 2/10/21

😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

HelenC12
Expert Alumni

@alison-mollyh 

If you are seeing "Payment status not available",  it means that either the IRS has not

yet issued your payment OR you are not eligible for a stimulus payment.

The IRS issues the stimulus payments, not TurboTax. This means that we can't say for sure why you haven’t received your third stimulus payment or when you'll receive it.

To be eligible for the third stimulus, you need to meet the following requirements: 

• Families earning less than $150,000 a year and individuals earning less than $75,000 a year should get the full $1,400 per person.
  • Families earning up to $160,000 per year and individuals earning up to $80,000 per year will receive prorated amounts.

One notable difference from the first two stimulus is that you will receive stimulus payments for all your dependents, including adult dependents and college students

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Literally NONE of that applies to me and you stated nothing I don't already know. TurboTax may not issue the refunds, but you DID screw a lot of people last time, so my point in posting this was not to get a redundant, condescending reply but instead to see if there is anyone else in my situation that may be being affected by the last debacle again this time around. As in, perhaps we aren't in the first round of 90million Americans because the last time caused us to get put into a different bracket. I'm trying to find commonalities and get actual answers. You provided the same UNHELPFUL info.

But yea, thanks for telling me the exact same unhelpful information that is readily available EVERYWHERE online. This was the LAST place I came looking for info, not the first, so your reply is actually quite rude because it implies I'm lazy and stupid. I came to the TurboTax COMMUNITY looking for other people like me to respond, not for an "employee tax expert" to regurgitate the ONLY info available to find...which, newsflash, that info is NOT helpful!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies