turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone else already been accepted? My federal was accepted on Jan. 23, 2018.

On wmr bar and topic are gone I was accepted on the 17th anybody else have this happened to them

Has anyone else already been accepted? My federal was accepted on Jan. 23, 2018.

@creuter420 lots of people then they had DDD.

I was accepted on 01/23/2018 I checked WMR and I just had one bar and accepted. Yesterday on WMR I have the PATH message and it says come back mid Feb for your personalized DDD that is how it went last year when you claimed EIC. I assume that is the same this year and I am hoping to get my refund at the end of FEB.

Both of my topic and bar are gone

They officially start processing returns tomorrow, the 29th. Every year though, they accept test returns early. It doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll get your refund quicker, but that’s the reason why ppl were accepted early. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies