michelleesp

Has anyone else already been accepted? My federal was accepted on Jan. 23, 2018.

Accepted.

creuter420

I have been accepted for both fed and state and so did my friend 

jcolson0

Mine was accepted the 23rd also, but I thought they weren't going to start accepting returns till the 29th
harrismaurice061

Mine was accepted on the 24th
nodd18

Yeah mine were accepted as well.
Quisey

My fed. was accepted on 1/19/18 and my state was accepted on 1/24/18.
dadutchess65-

Accepted 1/19/18
brandiporter

Does anyone know the round about wait time for it to get approved ?
bryanmillerbar

I was accepted 1/19/18as well for federal
reneekale

Received an email on Jan 24th from turbotax stating my federal was accepted. Most likely I wont have anything until late Feburary because I claimed EIC.
bryanmillerbar

My WMR changed to the PATH ACT message and my bar went away ...this is a good thing. This means refunds are moving along 🙂
reneekale

@Bryan, what is the PATH ACT? I was able to order my transcripts on the 25th. Federal was accepted on the 24th, still on 1 bar on WMR. I know I probably won't receive anything until late February.
bryanmillerbar

This message comes to those who filed eic and acc after accepted.. then after the 15th you will see an approved and a ddd ... it just means this are moving along ... I think if we didn’t have the eic and acc credit we would of probably seen an approved and a ddd !!!!

According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue refunds before mid-February for tax returns that claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. This applies to the entire refund, even the portion not associated with these credits.
Check Where's My Refund in mid- to late February for your personalized refund status. It's updated once a day and remains the best way to check the status of your refund.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
lil_deazy09

Filed on the 18th and the next day TT says return was accepted, however no email from irs, no info on WMR. ANyone else having this problem?
reneekale

@lil_deazy09 did you claim any credits?