davistmt

Had fees taken out of my federal tax return. Now I don't get them. How do I pay now.

EbonyL

If the IRS is holding your refund, or they reduced or offset your refund to the point where it’s not enough to cover your TurboTax fees, you'll receive a Request for Payment email, which includes instructions on how you can pay your TurboTax fees (minus the Refund Processing fee, if any).

If you do not pay your fees within the time frame specified in the email, you’ll receive 2 additional Account Debit Pending reminder emails.

Finally, if your fees are still unpaid 45 days after your original estimated refund date, we’ll debit your bank account for your TurboTax fees and you’ll receive a Debit to your bank account has been initiated notification email.

Note: If the IRS releases your refund after you've paid your TurboTax fees, we won't deduct your TurboTax fees twice. However, we still deduct the Refund Processing fee, if any.