mintonusmceric

Good Day, I owe VA money and they have not yet taken the money out of my bank account; I finished my tax documents and submitted them over 6 weeks ago.

Does it normally take this long for them to take the money from my account?

PeterM

Funds are usually withdrawn on the payment date you specified, assuming your e-filed return has been accepted (received) by the IRS and your state. If you did not or do not remember selecting a date...It will normally default to April 18th (current year deadline).

If that date happens to fall on a weekend or federal holiday, the funds are usually withdrawn the next business day.

PeterM