Forgot to sign my 1040 and already mailed it

Hi I just realized I forgot to sign my 1040 form and I already mailed on July 15th should I reprint another one and send it now or wait until the IRS receives it and send it back for my signature? 

Do not file another tax return.  Wait for the IRS to send the Form 1040 back to you for your signature.

It will probably be a long time before the IRS sends the unsigned tax return back to you. The IRS processing centers were closed for several months because of the Covid-19 pandemic, and they did not process any mailed tax returns, or even open the mail. An IRS spokesperson recently said that they have about 11 million pieces of unopened mail. They are just now starting to process them again, but they have limited staff and a huge backlog. They are processing them in the order they were received, so there are several months of unopened mail ahead of yours.