vlopez664

Filed taxes with TT for the past 4 years last year I filed and cant find my password nor email.. all i need to know is my AGI from last year. I cant cause im traveling

Is it possible to get conntected with customer service to take care of my last years return whitch I did with turbo tax i need my AGI also need to figure out the email i used
LinaJ2020

There are three ways you can use to locate your AGI:

If you have your last year's tax return, read here: Find your AGI

If you used TurboTax online to file, you can access your account here Login and download a copy of your prior year’s 1040 tax return to find your AGI.  Click here for instructions: Prior year's return

If you do not have a copy of the tax forms, you may order a transcript from the IRS.  Click here Get  Transcript and select  "Get Transcript Online "  or request a full copy of your past year's tax return.  Click here: https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-4506

To reach our Support team, click here:  TurboTax contact

There are several ways to log in ... choosing option 3 gives 4 more options ... one of these should work ...

log in 3 ways.jpglog in 3 x 4.jpg