kaustaru16

Filed for 2019 as single making less than the 75,000 and received refund in mid March directly deposited to my bank and have not received my stimulus payment. IRS does not address this situation as it

AnnetteB6

Stimulus payments are being made throughout the year, but there has not been an absolute timeline for making the payments issued by the IRS. 

There is now a tool available through the IRS site link below that will allow you to check the status of your stimulus payment.  It is called Get My Payment.

Use the following links to keep up with the latest developments:

IRS -- Economic Impact Payments

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center

@kaustaru16

kaustaru16

The IRS link Get my payment does not address as to why I did not receive the stimulus deposit when I do qualify.