shantem2018

Everyone has gotten an update and recieved their DDD i filed 1/12 was accepted 1/28 went path act message 2/15 went refund is processing still no update

EbonyA

The IRS will begin issuing tax refunds on returns with the EIC or Additional Child Tax Credit on February 27, 2019. Please see the FAQ below for further details:

EbonyA

Sunshine221

This year has been awful - never had such a delay and confusion and lack thereof info -- With that, goodnews today, I finally got my DDD for next Wed 3/27. My dates are as follow:

.FILED thru turbo tax 1/30  -- e filed, no indication the forms 8862 and 1095A were missing

.Accepted by IRS on 2/1

.TTurbo on my homepage stated expected refund on 2/21
-- this date came and went, called IRS on 2/21, rep said missing these two forms and have to wait for the 12C letter. I didn't wait and faxed my docs on 2/26 to some fax number I found online forum by others - the actually LT12C letter was not not mailed till a few days after 2/21 and didn't get that letter till 3/1 -- and you will need this letter 12C to get the right fax number to fax, otherwise it will go to another sub-IRS office place in USA and get backlogged to where it needs to go.

.On 3/4 I faxed two forms again to the fax number on the letter, in a 3 days that Thurs, the WMR finally moved to be updated to 152 Refund notice. Prior to this second week of Feb the WMR one bar of accepted went away and went to message "still being processed" until this week of 3/4 updated to 152 notice.

.On 3/15 that morning I was able to FINALLY get a Account Transcript, the WMR went back to still being processed, a refund date will be provided once available. *My cycle code on account transcript was 20191105 -- the processing date 4/1/2019. Which I am learning, they plan to process it before interests added before 4/1/2019 so should get the deposit before then.

. On 3/22, today, checked my account transcript and it FINALLY HAS the 846 Refund code and DDD for next Wed!

- Good luck everyone. Don't lose hope
namura87

@Sunshine22  I have a ddd of 3/27/19 as well. will you let me know if you already got it or get it tomorrow like it says plz.
Sunshine221

CONGRATULATIONS! to you Namura87 - you are on the home stretch to the finish line.

I got mine deposited really early this morning at 4am to my bank. So this was even faster than last year and prior years for me, once I got the DDD, usually I get the actual funds in my bank account that Friday of the same week that my DDD.  That is always for me on Wednesdays that is reported on WMR and my Account transcript.

So if you dont have your funds in your bank today because different banks process direct deposits at  different times during the day -- then you will get it by this FRIDAY, if not thats when you call the bank ask when do they update the DD coming in. I think you will have it sooner rather than later, any - moment - now.

Also to note with mine, I used my refund to take out my filing fees, so usually I would get my funds deposit in my bank that Friday of the Wed of the same week DDD like as of today 3/27 -- but some reason I got it deposited the day of the DDD, today 3/27, because when we select to have the fees taken out, IRS sends it to t . turbo to deduc the fees and then send it to sbtg, which usually pushes it to the next day for then sbtg to process the DDD and it rolls into the next day that is Friday.

IDK, who, when, or what, I am just ThankFul someone there or anywhere gave a nod and hit a button for all the people that was holding it to finally flushed it out to stop the Torture Train of Waiting and Confusion that I was on for a long time.

Let me know when you get it ...fingers crossed and prayers.
nurrse2011

Filed 1/28 accepted 1/29 - Today have a DDD of 2/27 - hope this helps!