turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rayvynblue
Returning Member

E filed Feb 1, no refund yet? Wheres my refund? says it has no info on my taxes? Refund should gave be direct deposit on the Feb 9 by the time table. Where's My Refund?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
EdwardLO

E filed Feb 1, no refund yet? Wheres my refund? says it has no info on my taxes? Refund should gave be direct deposit on the Feb 9 by the time table. Where's My Refund?

The date provided by TurboTax is simply an estimate (usually 21 days from when your return is submitted). The IRS releases most refunds within 21 days of the date that the IRS accepts the return.  (exception: the IRS did not begin processing e-filed returns until 1/29, so if you filed before then, it would be approx. 21 days from that date). 

The tracker often does not show any real information until your return actually begins going through the processing phase. Continue to check on a daily basis-the IRS updates the tracker once every 4 hours.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
EdwardLO

The date provided by TurboTax is simply an estimate (usually 21 days from when your return is submitted). The IRS releases most refunds within 21 days of the date that the IRS accepts the return.  (exception: the IRS did not begin processing e-filed returns until 1/29, so if you filed before then, it would be approx. 21 days from that date). 

The tracker often does not show any real information until your return actually begins going through the processing phase. Continue to check on a daily basis-the IRS updates the tracker once every 4 hours.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies