rayvynblue

E filed Feb 1, no refund yet? Wheres my refund? says it has no info on my taxes? Refund should gave be direct deposit on the Feb 9 by the time table. Where's My Refund?

EdwardLO

The date provided by TurboTax is simply an estimate (usually 21 days from when your return is submitted). The IRS releases most refunds within 21 days of the date that the IRS accepts the return.  (exception: the IRS did not begin processing e-filed returns until 1/29, so if you filed before then, it would be approx. 21 days from that date). 

The tracker often does not show any real information until your return actually begins going through the processing phase. Continue to check on a daily basis-the IRS updates the tracker once every 4 hours.

EdwardLO