E-file glitch

E-file glitch

I'm getting the following message when I hit the 'Transmit Returns Now' button to efile my return:

"There is an update available for your version of TurboTax.  Before you can file electronically, you'll need to get this update. To do this, go to the Online Menu and select Check for Updates."

When I go to the Online Menu and select Check for Updates I get "Your software is up to date." 

Any help is appreciated...

Employee TurboTax Specialist

E-file glitch

Please see the FAQ below for more information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/turbotax-business-tells-me-i-must-apply-an-update...

E-file glitch

I've checked for updates and still cannot efile GA state business return. "cannot e-file this tax return because the Intuit Electronic Filing Center is not open for the season yet."

Have tried every day since feb 3.

E-file glitch

This is ridiculous. I am still waiting to file GA state business return. Np phone number to contact and report the bug

Employee TurboTax Specialist

E-file glitch

If you are having issues and need assistance, please contact customer support by following the instructions below.   

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

But if you still feel you require additional assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848.