germangodzilla

During the process of filling out my tax form I had the option of connecting to my bank to get all the info that is needed. I've lost where that spot is in the process.

I just want to know where I can connect to my bank.
GeorgeDenseff

Add the entry again to get the option to connect to the bank and download it.  Then delete the original entry.  You will only get the option to connect to the bank on a new entry, not when you edit an entry.

How to Import 1099 forms

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-import-my-1099/00/26254

But most of us recommend to enter it manually.   Don't enter the bank name and don't try to import it.  It is just as fast and easy to manually enter it.  At the bottom pick Change How I enter my Form

Then on the next screen pick I'll Type it in Myself

What kind of 1099 do you need to import?   1099Int or 1099R, etc?  Like for interest...

Enter a 1099-Int  under

Federal Taxes tab

Wages & Income

Interest and Dividends

Interest on 1099INT - Click the Start, Revisit Or Update button