Solved: During my e-file I put that I had a 1040 tax return last year and went ahead and filed. I now checked and saw that it was a 1040Ez. I have already filed, what do I do?

During my e-file I put that I had a 1040 tax return last year and went ahead and filed. I now checked and saw that it was a 1040Ez. I have already filed, what do I do?

You do not need to do anything. If there is an issue the IRS and or your state will reject the return, and you will be able t correct the error. If they do not reject it, you are all set.