Solved: due to COVID-19 tax information has been delayed

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

due to COVID-19 tax information has been delayed

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

this has caused me undue Financial distress. TurboTax wants $450 and my refund is delayed and the IRS is still removing $225/month when I have met my commitment. All of this has forced me to stop IRS monthly payments. The cost of TurboTax has influenced me not to use them next tax season, not to mention they know of my issue and haven't offered not even one help thought. Zero compassion in business, zero order next year, zero income from me in the future 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Level 15

OK - but do you have a question?

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

this has caused me undue Financial distress. TurboTax wants $450 and my refund is delayed and the IRS is still removing $225/month when I have met my commitment. All of this has forced me to stop IRS monthly payments. The cost of TurboTax has influenced me not to use them next tax season, not to mention they know of my issue and haven't offered not even one help thought. Zero compassion in business, zero order next year, zero income from me in the future 

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings