• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjpohanka

Download/print return will only save the bare-bones return without the extra worksheets, etc. There is no option this year to save everything. How do I get this?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
BrendaBLO
Level 1

Download/print return will only save the bare-bones return without the extra worksheets, etc. There is no option this year to save everything. How do I get this?

Here are the steps to print your return and all worksheets:

• Sign back in to your account and scroll down and select Amend (change) return (You will not be amending, this is just a way to get you back into your tax return)
  • Select Amend using TurboTax Online
  • Once you're back in the return, select Tax Tools (left column) and then Print Center
  • Select Print, save or preview this year's return
  • Check the box for 2017 federal returns (this will open further options)
  • You can choose to print just the government worksheets or government and TurboTax worksheets 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
BrendaBLO
Level 1

Here are the steps to print your return and all worksheets:

• Sign back in to your account and scroll down and select Amend (change) return (You will not be amending, this is just a way to get you back into your tax return)
  • Select Amend using TurboTax Online
  • Once you're back in the return, select Tax Tools (left column) and then Print Center
  • Select Print, save or preview this year's return
  • Check the box for 2017 federal returns (this will open further options)
  • You can choose to print just the government worksheets or government and TurboTax worksheets 
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v