cjpetit

Does someone know if I can cancel or correct my efile return without the itemization since it cost $40 for both state and federal and I didn't really need it?

Kat

I'm sorry, but once you've e-filed your return using TurboTax, there are no refunds.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
KVnews20

I have not mailed return. I have not paid money so not looking for a refund. I want to file online to be eligible for COVID19 stimulus. 

AshleyLO

@KVnews20 Please visit https://turbotax.intuit.com/coronavirus/ for more information on the stimulus and eligibility requirement. 

Kat

@KVnews20 The only way to downgrade your program would be to use the "Clear and Start Over" feature.  Keep in mind, however, that all your data entry will be deleted.  Depending on your specific tax situation, you may be required to use a paid version of TurboTax to prepare your return.  See the info I'm linking below to downgrade your TurboTax product.

Can I downgrade to a lower-priced version of TurboTax Online? 

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

EdStevens-comcast-net

I've decided to not use Itemization.  How do I clear Turbo Tax and start over?