jas05

Does santa barbara bank receive funds the day before your suppose to receive your refund?

sabre3901

Yes they usualy receive the funds a day or two early and then deduct the fees and send the rest to your bank.

shelleyjo41

that's exactly how it been done for me these last few years.
nicolejanesnicol

I agree, I am pretty sure last year they recieved it the day before because I got my dd. I will update tomorrow I have a dd on the 3rd so Imma check the Santa Barbara bank site in the morning!
reed-brittany04

I have a dd for the 3rd also but the santa Barbara bank website says they have already sent my return to my bank .But the money is not in my account.
kmoyer4

When does it post?  At midnight?
Mommyof3

Mine shows Santa Barbara has sent mine to me. How long does it take?
re210

Praying im n the next set of deposits this is killing me
daylenemays07

Santa Barbara has my refund. I don't have it in my bank account yet. My Irs DDD says 2/3/16
Mommyof3

@daylenemays07 me too. I'm just waiting for it to post in my bank that's all one step away thank god
sabre3901

Depends on your banking institution.
nicolejanesnicol

Sbb has mine too, does it take a day to transfer over? They said they sent it to mine. My dd is for 2/3 as while!
kmoyer4

Im using netspend they.say they post as soon as received but haven't received yet but sbbt says it was sent anyone's else have same?

and your own bank can take a day or more to credit your account.,
Mommyof3

That's what I'm thinking cause it's saying sent to me so it will be in bank by morning at latest I'm sure. Wished it be today but can't do anything about it so thinking positive. At least we have it this far lol