michaels2122

Does Fed see how many months of the year I put in Turbox that my mom lived with me? My desktop crashed and I can't retrieve info from 2016 to 2020 tax years

My mom is selling her house and she lived with me off and on last few years as I claimed head of household.  I don't have this info on my hard copy 1040

The number of months a dependent lived in your home is not reported anywhere on a tax return.

Why are you asking about this --- and what does it have to do with the upcoming sale of your mother's house?

michaels2122

The home sale exclusion 2 out of 5 rule 

fanfare

the rule applies only if she rented out the house.

Did she?

IRS is not going to audit her anyway.