Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get refund after the track my refund bar turns fully green? It’s been 4 week since I filled and 10 days since bar turned fully green

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Does anyone know how long it takes to get refund after the track my refund bar turns fully green? It’s been 4 week since I filled and 10 days since bar turned fully green

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

The IRS has a planned maintenance cycle this weekend ... check again on Monday to see if a date has been released. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

It doesn't show on the page when (the date) the refund is scheduled to be issued?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

No, it doesn’t give me a date. The track my refund bar was at half way for 3 weeks then went to fully green 10 days ago. But there is no date on there.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

The IRS has a planned maintenance cycle this weekend ... check again on Monday to see if a date has been released. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies