Solved: Do you know where my taxes are? I already filed my federal taxes, I never file the state taxes. Where is my refund information I can't find it?

Do you know where my taxes are? I already filed my federal taxes, I never file the state taxes. Where is my refund information I can't find it?

To check the status of your federal tax return go to Where's My Refund? at IRS.gov.

Or go to our e-file status lookup tool to get your current status (pending, accepted, or rejected).

Your status is also prominently displayed when you sign in to TurboTax Online or open your return in the CD/download version on your computer.