Yes, you can absolutely get a copy of your return!
Please follow the step by step instructions below to access/print a copy of your tax return after filing in TurboTax Online:
- Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
- If you can't remember, go here so we can help you get logged in.
- Once you're logged in, go to the bottom of the screen and click Your Tax Returns and Documents.
- Choose the tax year for the return you want to print
- Select Download/print return (PDF).
- On the next screen, click Download my return.
- Once your return has downloaded, locate the PDF and open it. If you see a printer icon at the top of the screen, click that; or if you have a File menu in the upper left corner, open that and select Print.
- Make any adjustments in the Print window, such as number of copies, and then click the Print button at the bottom.
- If nothing prints or the PDF saves instead of prints, repeat Step 6 and then:
- Click the Advanced button near the top of the popup window;
- Clear the Print to File checkbox;
- Click OK,and then click the Print button again.