turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tegcox

You filed my state taxes and said I owed zero dollars. I got a bill for $469 what's going on?

Why would you say it could be a current amount if you stated I owe zero tax to state?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Lakeisha

You filed my state taxes and said I owed zero dollars. I got a bill for $469 what's going on?

Did you receive a bill directly from the State of Revenue Office? If so this may be a prior balance or current balance. You would need to contact them directly to find out why. The number should be listed on the Bill you received.

I hope this answers your question!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lakeisha

Did you receive a bill directly from the State of Revenue Office? If so this may be a prior balance or current balance. You would need to contact them directly to find out why. The number should be listed on the Bill you received.

I hope this answers your question!

tegcox

If you stated I owe zero state taxes and filed. Why would the bill for $469 be current

Lakeisha

This is just a Public Forum to answer questions based on the information you give us.

We don't have the capability to  view your Letter or your Tax Return. If there is a Bill/Balance you would need to Contact your Local State of Revenue Office for more Information.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies