turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I'm trying to amend my 1040 to include a late-arriving K-1. It is trying to charge me an additional $80 when I had already paid around $70 in January.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I'm trying to amend my 1040 to include a late-arriving K-1. It is trying to charge me an additional $80 when I had already paid around $70 in January.

Ok, the actual checkout process should only charge you the difference in price.  The upgrade screen does quote the full price, but, if you already paid for Deluxe, then you only need to pay the price difference at checkout.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Did you go all the way through to the checkout process and it is charging you full price?  Or, are you just seeing the upgrade screen where it quotes the price of Premier at $79.99?

The upgrade screen. I did not want to continue if this was the case.

You do have to upgrade to Premier to enter a K-1.  If you paid for a lower version you should only owe the difference in price.

Ok, the actual checkout process should only charge you the difference in price.  The upgrade screen does quote the full price, but, if you already paid for Deluxe, then you only need to pay the price difference at checkout.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies