Did the IRS get my e-file?

Did the IRS get my e-file?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Did the IRS get my e-file?

To find out if the IRS has accepted your return yet, you can check your e-file status. If it's been processed and accepted, you can begin to track your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund? site. You'll need your Social Security number or ITIN, filing status, and the exact amount of your refund to check your status. The IRS will issue your refund when your return is approved.

Also, when you e-file your federal return you will receive two emails from TurboTax.  The first one will say that your return was submitted.  The second email will tell you if your federal return was accepted or rejected.  If you e-filed a state return, there will be a third email to tell you if the state accepted or rejected your state return.

How do I check my e-file status?