rebeccasigle-

Did my taxes from cell phone.no computer access.Is it necessary that I download and print

Don't have computer.just wondering if me not downloading and printing would delay my refund

Kat

As long as you weren't instructed by TurboTax to print and mail all or part of your tax return, you're fine.  Printing your tax return for your records is optional, but a very wise thing to do.  At the very least, you should save a PDF file of your return to some type of digital media so that you always have access to your return.

Instructions for saving your return as a PDF file:

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Kat