Credit Karma has closed the spend account where my refund is set to go after I received a refund advance loan...how do I fix this situation and where do I need to call

I can open another spend account but how do I notify the IRS
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

JulieS

No, once your tax return is submitted and accepted, you can't change the direct deposit account for the refund. 

In a case where the direct deposit account is closed, the refund will bounce back to the IRS and they will issue the refund again as a mailed check, which will be sent to the address on your tax return. 

Since you have already received an advance, you will need to pay back the advance and any fees to Credit Karma after you get your refund. Find out how to contact Credit Karma customer support.