turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Copy of 2018 tax return

Anga

Copy of 2018 tax return

But what if you need all worksheets and calculations?  Why are they not downloading along with the Form, nor do I see the option to down load worksheets like is there when you complete your filing.  I have to amend and Tax Accountant wants to see all the worksheets to support calculations.

Copy of 2018 tax return

Scroll up and read all the answers.   Or here

Try printing from the Print Center
Log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then
Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. 
Then click on Print Center. 
Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

How to save the PDF
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/saving/help/how-do-i-save-my-turbotax-online-return-as-a-pdf/00/26...

Anga

Copy of 2018 tax return

thank you so much.  very helpful, but man!  it shouldn't be that hard.  you have to try to blow through the pay wall and be persistent, don't you?

Copy of 2018 tax return

Would like a copy of my 2018 tax return 

Copy of 2018 tax return

Then read this thread where your question has already been answered multiple times. 

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
cvfalcon

Copy of 2018 tax return

When I saved my 2018 taxes not all pages were saved.

Copy of 2018 tax return

The ONLINE  system has permanently closed and is presently in transition from 2018 to 2019 versions.  

While the millions of returns are being archived the PDF download for tax year 2018 will only include the forms and schedules needed to file your tax return.  The worksheets and other pages are not included in the PDF until the 2019 online editions become available sometime in December 2019.

To access the PDF, log into the website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

cyberakpan
Returning Member

Copy of 2018 tax return

I need a copy of my 2018 tax return

Copy of 2018 tax return

Seems like they have changed things again ... to access prior year returns you must ONLY REGISTER the 2019 account ... upgrading and paying for PLUS are no longer needed ...

How do I access a prior year return?

You’ll need to register first if you don’t already have access to your prior year returns under Your tax returns & documents as you sign in to TurboTax.

Before starting, make sure you’re using the same TurboTax account (with the same username) as previous years.

To access:

1. Choose TurboTax Free Edition when starting if you haven't already done so.
  2. Follow the screens and provide some personal info. 
  3. When you’ve reached the Personal info summary screen, select Continue.
  4. Then, select File in the left-hand menu (this is just a step in order to register, you won’t actually be filing).
  5. Continue until you get to Review your order and select Start.
  6. Select View payment options.
  7. Then continue until you get to the registration screen.
  8. Enter your info and select Register, then Continue.
  9. Go to Tax Home in the left-hand menu.
  10. Under Your tax returns & documents, go to Download/print return (PDF) (select Show if not visible).

Related Information:

Phillipl85
Returning Member

Copy of 2018 tax return

Hey I need a copy of my 2018 tax return for student loan 

Copy of 2018 tax return

Didn't you see the answer right above your question?  Scroll up.

Copy of 2018 tax return

I need to get a copy of my 2018 tax return that I filed with you last year.  If possible also 2017.  They can be emailed to me.

[email address removed]

Copy of 2018 tax return

Sorry no one can email it to you.  Only you can access your returns.  You need to register a 2019 online account to access prior years
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-access-my-prior-year-return/01/270...

Or go to this IRS website for free federal tax return transcripts - https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

For a fee of $50 you can get a complete federal tax return from the IRS by completing Form 4506 - http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506.pdf

Katevacc60
Returning Member

Copy of 2018 tax return

How do I get a copy of my 2018 tax return?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies