Copy of 2018 tax return

Copy of 2018 tax return

I need a copy of my 2018 tax return

Copy of 2018 tax return

Copy of 2018 tax return

PRINT RETURN   You need to print a copy of your return?  Sign in to your account using exactly the same account and user ID that you used to prepare your return.
On the bottom of the screen find Your tax returns & documents and click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1944348-how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online

Copy of 2018 tax return

Copy of 2018 tax return

iii

Copy of 2018 tax return

Copy of 2018 tax return

Need a copy

Copy of 2018 tax return

I have tried and tried to download mine and nothing happens, I have a PDF viewer and other things open but my 2018 will not. 

Copy of 2018 tax return

Need a copy of form 1040

Copy of 2018 tax return

Need a copy of form 1040

Copy of 2018 tax return

same here and it will not let me print or download

Copy of 2018 tax return

@kimberlymschouppe Have you paid your TurboTax fees?  You cannot print if you have not paid your fees.

Copy of 2018 tax return

I used free version

Copy of 2018 tax return

When I log into my account it won't open

Copy of 2018 tax return

Also my returns were rejected because my #SSN was put in wrong. I can't get into it to change it.