elton951

Child support took my taxes and you guys still got paid i want my money back

Why do you think TurboTax should not be paid?   You used the software to prepare a tax return.  TurboTax does not owe your child support --  you do.  TurboTax never knows about offsets to your refund.  Only the IRS/state are involved with offsets to your refund.  Sorry , but you do not get a refund of your TT fees because your refund was seized.  In fact you signed an agreement that said if your refund was not sent within  a certain period of time or if your refund was offset TurboTax could go in to your bank account to take out its fees.

TiffanyL

You can request a refund if you purchased a TurboTax Download from an online store using the refund request form. If you feel like you should be refunded for your TurboTax fees, you may want to use the link provided below to reach out to TurboTax customer support:

TurboTax Customer Service

Candydefrain

Pay your child support and your money wouldn't be gone. Kind of a no brainer. Wow!!!