There are two different ways to print depending if your tax return has been accepted by the IRS or not:
Please see this TurboTax FAQ to print your tax return you filed this year (the return will need to be accepted): https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi....
If it has not been accepted follow these steps:
- Sign into TurboTax if you haven't already.
- On the Tax Home screen, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
- In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.
- On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.
- On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
NEED TO PRINT TAXES I FILE ON YESTERDAY
To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show. Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)
When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.
This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.
Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return. Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets