Cannot locate Turbo Tax 2017.msi - when printing and program freezez and must be forced to close

Windows installer cannot configure.

The feature you are trying to use is on a network resources that is not available

Error 1706.No

Is this resolved? I have same problem, Error 1706. Printing to PDF to mail return starts Windows install who tries and fails to find Turbo msi file. PDF is not created and only way out is to kill Turbo thru Windows manager.

How do I Kill Turbo??

I'm having the same problem- I can print copies for records and pdf's for record by when I go to print either a PDF or a paper return to mail the program wants to install from Turbotax2017.msi.  Which it can't find and I can't find on the whole computer.  Thoughts on this?

I called support line and they recommended to uninstall Turbo Tax  and install it again. They gave me new download. This fixed the problem.

For me at least the simplest solution was to download the program again and reinstall. It upgraded the existing installation- and is happily printing as I write this.

Yes this did help. Reinstall Turbotax 2017 and now it is printing properly. 🙂 I did not uninstall just clicked on the downloaded installation file again and chose re-install.

Uninstalling and reinstalling worked for me as well.   Thanks for sharing this info vmisljen.

I've uninstalled and re-installed 3 times and rebooted, still no luck