Cancel TurboTax Debit Card

moskalaa

Cancel TurboTax Debit Card

I want to cancel my debit card. I accidentally chose this option for my refund. When I call the number [phone number removed] to cancel, there is no option to cancel the card nor an option to talk to anyone. If I call TurboTax, no one can help me and if I call Green Dot no one call help me. If I don't get this cancelled, I am going to get charged $4.95 per month unless I keep $1,000+ on the card. Please spell out the EXACT steps on how to cancel this card.

2bigmutts

Cancel TurboTax Debit Card

Did you ever cancel? I have been ripped off. I guess my attorney will have to handle this now. No one responds to phone calls I have made 20 attempts on hold for hours each call until.line finally goes dead. ETERNAL HOLD NO RESPONSE. This company should be dissolved. I will NEVER do my taxes with turbotax again. SCAM. They effectively stole the balance of my tax refund and have been charging me a monthly fee without my being able to cancel. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM.

2bigmutts

Cancel TurboTax Debit Card

I have all my call records and 2 witnesses to these UNACCEPTABLE business practices.