Solved: Can you tell me when I will receive the second part of my refund. I think I have received my federal.

Can you tell me when I will receive the second part of my refund. I think I have received my federal.

My total refund should be 1761. Before the fee of 126.78.

Unfortunately we do not have access that information. The IRS and the states do not share that information with Turbo Tax due to security reasons. If you feel the deposit amount you received is incorrect you can call the IRS or your state and speak to someone there to inquire about why, and what if anything they need from you.