jmv67204

Can you tell me if my tax returns have been e-filed

Have my returns been filed

bluedeb

This is a user to user forum, no one here would know if your return was filed.  You can check your e-file status to see if your return is Pending, Accepted, or Rejected.

How do I check my e-file status?

Sign in to TurboTax to check your current status. You'll find it in Tax Home after sign in.

If you've got an Alexa device, you can enable it to check for you.

If you used TurboTax CD/Download you can check your e-file status by opening the File menu and selecting Check E-filing status or by opening your return, selecting the File tab, and selecting the Check E-file Status header.

Keep in mind:

• E-filing status is what stage of the process your return is in.
  • Refund status is when you can expect your refund. If that’s what you’re interested in, go to Where's My Refund?

bluedeb

How do I check my e-file status?

Keep in mind: