There are a couple of ways to check to see if you e-filed your return.
1. Sign into TurboTax with the same login you used when you filed your return.
- If you can't remember, go to the Account Recovery page and enter your email to get a list of all User IDs tied to that email address.
2. Click Taxes near the top left corner of your screen, under the TurboTax logo.
3. On the My Tax Timeline screen, your e-file status for both your Federal and State will show up.
- If you see the Orange Take me to my return button then you have not filed your taxes.
You can also check your e-file status using the TurboTax E-File Status Lookup Tool.